- Let's Have Sex! by Valentin Krasnogorov - A playful and bawdy onstage romp from Russia.
- The Afterparty by Bruno Lovric - A post-apocalyptic love play for cannibals. Just kidding. Sort of.
- The Warwoman of Wauhatchee Creek by Kenneth Robbins - A Revolutionary War period play based on the Legend of Nancy Hart.
- A Good and Dandy World by Kenneth Robbins - This one-act play explores the dandy home life of a switch man.
- Mask Play by Adam Szymkowicz - A short play for two actors and masks with abrupt character transitions.
- IBM Compatible by Luther Butler - This screenplay takes place at the University of Louisville Teaching Hospital for the Mentally Insane, with both patients and doctors having flashbacks which take place elsewhere.
- Eloise by William Fairbrother - A short play by this American author living in Denmark.
- Pressure Points by Marcus Del Greco - A one-act play about an acupuncturist gone madly jealous.
- Man-Machine by Adam Voss - A short play of ?biological? intrigue... with a killer surprise ending!
- Motel Matches by Marcus Del Greco - A one-act stay in the Squeaky Springs Motel.
- The Flying Toothpick by Marcus Del Greco - A short play dealing with the trickiness of metaphysics.
- The Smarter One by Marcus Del Greco - A short play about a dead man's pact with his retarded son.
- Too Much For Mortals by Marcus Del Greco - A one-act play placing Dionysus and Aphrodite on Earth as winemakers in the present day.
- Vanessa's Gonna Be Prepared by Marcus Del Greco - A short play about a fourteen year-old girl who predicts the end of her world.
- Frankenstein, Doggie-Style! (The Radio Play) by Marcus Del Greco - This radio play is a musical featuring 7 songs and a ton of wacky dialogue to make Mary Shelley roll over in her grave! In a respectful way, that is.
- Catastrophic Love Puzzles in Outer Space by Scott O. Moore - This play, a metaphysical docudramedy, is the second installment of the Catastrophe Cycle.
- Danger Pillows by Scott O. Moore - A desperate fairy tale. While the end of the world rages on around them, a handful of lonely survivors on a deserted island meet Melody and Laurel, religious figures of psychedelic mania promising contact with aliens who can save them.
- Hamlet, Santa Claus, Nietzsche and Job by Scott O. Moore - This second phase of the Catastrophe Cycle is a whirlwind ensemble restaurant scene.
- The Big Because by Marcus Del Greco - This early work is a short play pitting logic versus intuition.
- Rumplestiltskin: A Fairy Tale by Sarah Jane Marschner - An original adaptation of the popular children's story.
- Serving The Revolution by Douglas Wheeler - This play is a farce based on the 1975 Portuguese Revolution that was first produced by the UNH Playwrights in April of 1998.